6 MINUTES TO MIDNIGHT

Superhero Hype reports of the newly launched 6minutestomidnight.com website - whereby you "enter your name to experience a 10-minute long interactive trailer for Watchmen. You will enter the world of Watchmen, interact with one of the characters, and unlock exclusive content from the film."


It begins with a Rorschach audio-monologue as he walks thru the darkened streets - after which you will be prompted to decipher a rorschach blot test image. Both my answers were wrong**, and I had lost interest by then. I lurv meself a good online campaign, but jumping thru hoops is something I would indulge in if I had the time and patience to. I think I'll just have to wait til March 6th when the movie premieres, to enjoy the experience.

**My answers were (1) Wings Flapping, and (2) A Happy Girl. Rorschach then tells me to "Think about your parents, their disappointment ... Try Again."

UPDATE: Passwords via an anonymous tipster (haven't check them out yet tho :p)

gun - ozymandias
hat - rorschach
glasses - nite owl
woman - silk spectre
helicopter - dr manhattan
smile - comedian

Comments

Manyard said…
You were being much too specific. It's actually very simple. Think simply; the answers are easy :)
Anonymous said…
gun - ozy
hat - rorschach
glasses - nite owl
woman - silk spectre
helicopter - dr manhattan
smile - comedian
PP-TRE-BANNER

Popular Posts