THIS CITY IS AFRAID OF ME - I'VE SEEN IT'S TRUE FACE: NEW WATCHMEN POSTER & THE PREQUEL GAME


Yahoo!Movies debuts a new WATCHMEN poster [via SHH] that looks like Future Peter Petrelli standing in the middle of New York (gawd I relished Epsiodes 1+2 Tuesday last) ... while Rorschach lands the cover-pic of EGM magazine [via 1up] which tells of an upcoming (downloadable and episodic) prequel game; "Watchmen: The End Is Nigh"? Read Game-overview here while I go sort out me thoughts on how indignant I should feel about the existence of a "prequel", in whatever form it may take ... hhmmm

Meanwhile SHH reports that there may be a new Watchmen Trailer attached to Quantum of Solace (can anyone in Singapore confirm if they've seen that in Singapore?) - read all about the trailer-contents on Dark Horizons.

Comments

PP-TRE-BANNER

Popular Posts