JUSTICE IS COMING TO ALL OF US. NO MATTER WHAT WE DO: WATCHMEN POSTER & TEASER VIDEO @ SCREAM AWARDS 2008

WATCHMEN-TEASER-POSTER

A WATCHMEN Teaser Poster was revealed @ SCREAM 2008 Awards - featuring the opening act / scene where The Comedian is thrown off the building hence setting forth the events of the movie adaptation of the comicbook series written by Alan Moore. [via SHH]. Along with it comes a Teaser Video featuring quite a number of new footage - for which I nearly weeped like a wee laddie watching just (I managed to suck it in, I'll be strong, I will) ... I don't know about you folks, but I can't effin' wait to watch this flick! BTW: the movie now has a R-rating, for violence = *cool* - anything lesser would be a travesty, IMHO.



Peep the video in QT here: Small / Medium / Large / HD Versions

ATOMIC-KISS

Comments

toysrevil said…
To MontgomeryQ >

The "reveal" was accidental and unintentional as I had forgotten to enforce html-coding to hide the name. (which has since been deleted anyways).

And you are right, I should work better and harder. thank you for taking the time to comment - understand that i cannot publish your comment now, as it revealed the name too hehehehe ;p

cheers
andy
PP-TRE-BANNER

Popular Posts